Morocco, North Africa Oil and Gas fields
Onshore Morocco, thin gas horizons
- Survey Area located in Morocco, North Africa licensed by Caithness Petroleum
- Adrok trained on 3 drilled well locations (for gas & sedimentary rock layer signatures)
- Adrok blind test on 5 locations
- Surface terrain comprised low lying hills and scrubland
- Tortonian sand reservoirs
- Gas horizons were very thin (less than 1m thick).
- Prospect site was 42km offset from training well location
- The results of the Adrok survey were compared to the actual drilling results (Adrok presented results before drilling commenced).
- Adrok produced Virtual borehole log charts
- No HSE accidents