Use of the website at www.adrokgroup.com (the "Site") is conditional upon you accepting the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). Unless otherwise specified, your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions shall be indicated by your use of the Site. The Site is provided by Adrok Limited, a company registered in Scotland with company number SC181158 and having its registered office at 50 Lothian Road, Festival Square, Edinburgh, United Kingdom EH3 9WJ ("we" or "us").
Any breach by you of the User Agreement may, at our sole discretion, result in your rights to access the Site being suspended or removed.
Availability of the Site
We will endeavour to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make the Site unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of the Site without notice.
Use of the Site
Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, licence or sell the Site or any materials or information in the Site or the structure, overall style and program code of the Site without our consent.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Third Party Content
The Site may include links to other internet sites. We do not control those websites and we make no representations or warranties about those web sites, third parties or their content.